Optical wired gaming mouse with a truly ambidextrous design featuring configurable side buttons, exclusive push-fit switch socket design, and Aura RGB lighting with Aura Sync support
- Truly ambidextrous gaming mouse with configurable side buttons
- Exclusive push-fit switch socket design to easily vary click resistance and extend the lifespan of the mouse
- Aggressive aesthetics with ASUS Aura RGB lighting and Aura Sync support, Mayan-inspired rubber side panels and underside engravings
- Durable 50-million-click Omron switches, with two additional Japanese-made Omron switches that offer a different click feel
- Gaming-grade optical sensor with 7200 DPI, 150 IPS and 30g acceleration for fast and accurate tracking
- Separate button design with lower actuation force and faster response
- DPI switch and DPI indicator
- Intuitive ROG Armoury interface for easy customization of buttons, surface calibration, performance, Aura RGB light settings and more.
ROG Pugio will be the centerpiece of your battle station. With a quality gunmetal-gray finish, underside engravings, Mayan-inspired rubber side panels for a secure and comfortable grip, and angular ASUS Aura RGB light channels, the Pugio is a stunning weapon from every angle. Customizable Aura RGB lighting, offering a palette of over millions of colors and six preset lighting effects, lets you take style to the next level!
- Achieve perfect RGB lighting synchronization across your ROG Pugio and other Aura Sync-enabled products to complete the look of your battle station. Quickly synchronize lighting between the ROG Pugio and ROG Claymore keyboard with a press of the latter’s ROG Sync hotkey, or use Aura Sync with ASUS motherboards and other components to make your system stand out!
Learn more about Aura Sync.Note: Lighting synchronization between ROG Pugio and ROG Claymore is enabled and controlled via ROG Armoury software. Aura Sync lighting synchronization with ASUS motherboards, graphics cards, peripherals and other components is enabled and controlled via proprietary ASUS Aura software.
Durable 50-Million-Click Switches
- Mouse buttons and switches – especially switches on gaming mice – take the most abuse. With high-quality Omron mouse switches that are rated to at least 50 million clicks, the ROG Pugio is built to last.
- To provide extra options, the Pugio is bundled with an additional pair of high-quality Japanese-made Omron switches for a different click feel, right out of the box!
Advanced Optical Sensor
Every strike is critical. At the heart of ROG Pugio is an optical sensor that provides you with the accuracy and precision needed to take down the opponent.
Separate Button Design
The ROG Pugio has a separate button design that lowers the actuation force and travel distance required for each click, so you’ll enjoy faster and more tactile button response.
|Switch Lifecycle||50 Million Clicks|
|Illumination||Aura RGB Lighting|
|Features||Truly Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse with Configurable Side Buttons|
|Exclusive Push-Fit Switch Socket Design to Easily Vary Click Resistance and Extend the Lifespan of the Mouse|
|Mayan-Inspired Rubber Side Panels and Underside Engravings|
|Separate Button Design with Lower Actuation Force and Faster Response|
|DPI Switch and DPI Indicator|
|Intuitive ROG Armoury Interface for Easy Customisation of Buttons, Surface Calibration, Performance, Aura RGB Light Settings and More|
|Operating System Support||Windows 10, 8.1, 7|
|Dimensions||120 x 68 x 37 mm|
|Weight||103 g (without Cable)|
|Package Contents||1x ROG Pouch|
|1x ROG Accessary Case|
|2x Japanese-Made Omron Switches|
|2x Side Button Covers|
|1x ROG Logo Sticker|
|Notes||Compatible Switch List for ROG Switch Socket:|
|Omron D2F Series Switches: D2F, D2F-F, D2F-01, D2F-01F|
|Omron D2FC Series Switches: D2FC-3M, D2FC-F-7N, D2FC-F-7N(10M), D2FC-F-7N(20M), D2FC-F-K (50M)|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|