CORSAIR ALL-IN-ONE COOLERS
iCUE H115i ELITE CAPELLIX
PUT THE SPOTLIGHT ON YOUR COOLING
- Powerful, low-noise cooling
- Ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB pump head
- 280mm radiator
- x2 ML140 RGB PWM fans
- iCUE Commander CORE included
- High-performance RGB pump. The ELITE CAPELLIX cooler pump head houses 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs to go along with its RGB fans. When you add powerful, low-noise cooling to the mix, your system will look great and will run even better.
- Split-flow copper cold plate. An optimal cold plate design and a high-density stack of 128 micro-skived fins-per-inch provides highly efficient cooling at all loads.
- Low-noise centrifugal pump. Delivers a flow rate of up to 0.82L/min while generating less than 20 dBA, for extreme cooling with low noise.
- Change up your look. Each ELITE CAPELLIX CPU cooler includes two separate pump caps. The pre-installed pump cap is a stylish, glossy black, while the alternate pump cap is more transparent to let your CAPELLIX LEDs shine through.
- Turn any case into a smart case. Harness the power of iCUE with the included iCUE Commander CORE to control the fan speed and RGB lighting for the included ML RGB fans, with the potential to control additional CORSAIR RGB fans, up to a total of six.
- Powerful Corsair iCUE software. Adjust fan and pump speeds, control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE-compatible devices, and monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, all from a single intuitive interface.
- Magnetic levitation RGB fans. CORSAIR ML RGB Series PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan.
- Zero RPM mode. Zero RPM cooling profiles in CORSAIR iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.
- Available in three sizes and performance levels. 240mm (H100i) for great compatibility, 360mm (H150i) for high cooling performance, and 280mm (H115i) for a great mix of both.
- Easy to install. Modular, tool-free mounting bracket for quick and painless installation on all modern Intel and AMD sockets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.