DJI INSPIRE 2 - THE PROFESSIONAL DRONE
Powerful drone for photography and filmmaking.
Transform Your Content
The DJI Inspire 2 quadcopter is aimed at professional users, especially high-end filmmakers wanting to capture stunning aerial content.
In essence, the Inspire 2 takes everything that was good about the revolutionary Inspire 1 , and improves it.
Inspire 2 Highlights
- Upgraded CineCore2.1 image processing system.
- Record video at up to 6K in CinemaDNG/RAW and 5.2K in Apple ProRes when used with X7 camera. Licence key needed to unlock these features.
- Spotlight Pro flight modes gives single pilots the ability to create dramatic shots.
- New Vision Sensing technology; two directions of obstacle avoidance and sensor redundancy.
- Self-heating technology. Operate in temperatures from -20° to 40°C.
- Upgraded video transmission system, capable of dual signal frequency and dual channel, streaming video from an onboard FPV camera and the main camera simultaneously.
- 58 mph (94 kph) top speed, max descent speed of 9m/s, and goes from 0 to 50 mph (80 kph) in just 5 seconds.
- Maximum 27 minute flight time (varies depending on payload).
INSPIRE 2 KEY FEATURES
A top-class drone for high-end filmmaking.
Inspire 2 Built-in Image Processing
The Inspire 2 has a built in imaging system.
This includes dedicated storage to help make processing the high quality images and video footage you record a breeze.
CineCore 2.0 is included, along with the ability to record 4K video @ 60fps.
There's also support for ProRes 5.2k video, H.264, H.265 and simeltaneous recording to the DJI CINESSD and your SD card.
Intelligent Return to Home
The added forward and downward sensors on the Inspire 2 make it more consistent than ever at returning home.
Obstacles will be identified on the return trip from as far as 200m away, giving the quadcopter the ability to safely return to the pilot even when signal has been lost.
Improvements in the transmission system mean that it should reconnect more quickly too.
Inspire 2 Image Quality
Thanks to the new CineCore 2.0 image processing technology included with the Inspire 2, the quality of images and stills that this new quadcopter can produce is nothing short of sensatonal.
The CineCore system is capable of recording 5.2K videos in DNG1, ProRes2 and other formats.
The system is integrated within the nose of the Inspire 2 and works with the following DJI cameras the X4S, X5S and X7.
Both of these cameras also support high-resolution stills.
New Obstacle Avoidance Technology
A new obstacle avoidance system on the Inspire 2 is another step forward from the technology found on the Phantom 4.
The DJI Inspire 2 can detect obstacles from up to 30 meters away at a speed of up to 34mph.
The peace of mind that this provides will be invaluable for pilots while using their quadcopter.
In addition, there are infrared sensors on top of the Inspire 2 and sensors underneath the body of the aircraft help with accurate hovering.
These new sensors make the Inspire 2 an incredibly stable aircraft.
Spotlight Pro Camera Mode for Inspire 2
The Spotlight Pro camera mode is an intelligent tracking mode.
It allows Inspire 2 pilots to capture "complex, dramatic images".
The sensors allow the Inspire 2 to follow a single subject extremely accurately, regardless of the flight path of the quadcopter.
Shots that previously required a dedicated second camera operator can now be captured by a single pilot.
Built-In FPV Camera
The Inspire 2 also has an onboard 2-axis FPV camera.
This gives the pilot a "flight view" as well as their feed from the attached camera and gimbal.
In FPV view, the pilot simply taps their route onto the screen and the drone will follow that route, giving the pilot complete control over the camera to capture the perfect shot.
The Inspire 2 has extra redundancy included.
This means that if one IMU or Compass were to fail in mid-flight, this new quadcopter would carry on flying, allowing the pilot to recover the aircraft safely.
The addition of a second battery also means that battery failure is no longer an issue.
If either of the batteries fails during flight, the second battery will take over and return the drone home.
Flight Modes on the Inspire 2
The Inspire 2 has the following flight modes:
- Spotlight Pro - Allows single operators to capture complex shots of a subject.
- TapFly - Simply press and hold the target location on the screen and the Inspire 2 will automatically fly towards the area.
- ActiveTrack - Tracking your subject made easy.
- Tripod - Capture impeccably smooth shots by reducing max speed and fixing the height of the Inspire 2 quadcopter.