External tracking. Precise movements. Elite performance for PC-VR gamers.
Base Station 1.0 generates accurate external tracking. Slash, punch and spin with precision.
Enjoy the highest VIVE visual resolution and minimized screen-door effects. See detail-packed worlds the way they’re meant to be seen.
Go easily between reality and virtual reality with the flip-up design—all without disrupting your VR journey.
PC-VR for elite gaming.
SteamVR™ Tracking and advanced controllers enable precision and freedom of movements. Swing a racket behind your head, crisscross your swords—moves at all angles are quick and smooth. Base Station 1.0 provides up to 15m 2* of exciting space for those that demand the best in VIVE VR gaming.
Precision movements from every angle
SteamVR Tracking and advanced controllers enable precision and freedom of movements. Swing a racket behind your head, crisscross your swords—moves at all angles are quick and smooth. Base Station 1.0 provides up to 15m 2* of exciting space for those that demand the best in VIVE VR gaming.
*An area of approximately 3.5m x 3.5m.
See the finer details in VR games
See the virtual world through 2880 x 1700 combined pixel resolution—an 88% increase over the original VIVE. All-new LCD panels reduce the distance between pixels, minimizing the screen-door effect.
Sound that excites
Rich stereo audio is integrated into on-ear, form-fitting headphones. Experience great sound during extended VR adventures.
Designed for gamers.
Minimize disruptions to your VR sessions. Switch back and forth freely from reality and game world with the one-of-a-kind flip-up headset design.
A crown fit makes putting on the headset quick and easy. Suits a wide range of face shapes, vision types, and even fits over glasses.
Made with easy-to-clean materials to simplify headset upkeep.
Refined inside-out tracking.
Expand your range of motion with six camera sensors. Get accurate inside-out tracking with the wide Field of View (FOV) and six-degree-of-freedom (6DoF) support. Coming soon.
Untethered virtual reality is here.
Remove cords from the equation. Move freely. Get powerful visual and audio transmission at 60GHz. Featuring Intel ® WiGig technology.
- Screen: Dual 3.4" diagonal
- Resolution: 1440 x 1700 pixels per eye (2880 x 1700 pixels combined)
- Refresh Rate: 90 Hz
- Field of view: Maximum 110 degrees
- Audio: Stereo Headphone
- Input: Integrated microphones, Headset button
- Connections: USB 3.0 (or later), DP 1.2, Proprietary Connection to Faceplates
- Eye Comfort Setting (IPD)
- Flip-up visor
- Adjustable Eye Comfort Setting (IPD)
- Adjustable headstrap
- Sensors: SteamVR Tracking
- Multifunction trackpad
- Grip buttons
- Dual-stage trigger
- System button
- Menu button
- Connections: Micro-USB charging port
Tracked Area Requirements
- Standing / Seated: No min. space requirements
- Room-scale: An area of approximately 3.5m x 3.5m
Minimum Computer specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB, AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB equivalent or better VR Ready graphics card.
- *Refer to AMD or NVIDIA's VR Ready website for a list of VR Ready graphics cards.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM or more
- Video out: DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
- USB ports: 1x USB 3.0 or newer
- Operating system: Windows 10