MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design, such as convenient pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location and so on, so DIY users can pick and choose any gaming rig they want.
Stay Cool for Reliable System
Cooling your PC is essential for reliable performance. MSI motherboards feature excellent power design with a solid and heavy heatsink. We’ve made sure to include enough fan headers with full control to allow you to cool your system any way you want.
Fully Controllable in BIOS And Software
MSI motherboards let you manage speeds and temperatures for all your system and CPU fans. Total Fan Control allows you to check your primary system characteristics in a simplified graphical interface. You can also set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard, which will adjust the fan speeds automatically.
Every MSI motherboards are certified by strict mechanic that feature convenient pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location for compatibility with the widest range of components and devices, so DIY user can pick and choose the components they want. More than that, we offer a dedicated Qualified Vendor List (QVL) for the most critical part – memory. Combining with MSI DDR4 Boost technology, we provide the maximum compatibility, so you confirm and choose any gaming rig as you want.
Ryzen Processors Support
MSI AM4 motherboards perfectly support AMD Ryzen processors. Combining MSI Core Boost, you can release maximum performance no matter what CPU you use.
High Power Efficiency
Power on your RYZEN processor with optimized circuit layouts and high quality power delivery parts for an incredibly stable operation.
Core Boost technology combines MSI’s premium layout and optimized power design which allows for faster and undistorted current delivery to the CPU at pin-point precision. Not only supporting multi-core CPU, also creating the perfect conditions for your CPU overclocking.
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics / Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and A-series / Athlon X4 Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3200 (OC) MHz
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs.
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- X-Boost: Software that auto-detects and allows you to boost the performance of any storage or USB device.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- Socket: AM4
- CPU (Max Support): RYZEN
- Chipset: AMD® A320 Chipset
- DDR4 Memory: 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667Mhz (by JEDEC) / 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200 MHz (by A-XMP OC MODE)
- Memory Channel: Dual
- DIMM Slots: 2
- Max Memory (GB): 64
- PCI-E X16: 1
- PCI-E Gen: Gen3
- PCI-E X1: 1
- SataIII: 4
- M.2 Slot: 1
- Raid: 0/1/10
- TPM (Header): 1
- Lan: 1x Realtek® 8111H
- USB 3.2 Ports (Front): 2(Gen1, Type A)
- USB 3.2 Ports (Rear): 4(Gen1, Type A)
- USB 2.0 Ports (Front): 4
- USB 2.0 Ports (Rear): 2
- Serial Ports(Front): 1
- Audio Ports (Rear): Realtek® ALC892 Codec
- DVI-D: 1
- HDMI: 1DirectX: 12
- Form Factor: m-ATX
- Operating System: Support for Windows® 10 64-bit / Windows® 7 64-bit*
* To support Windows® 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.”
3 YEAR WARRANTY